How to set up OneDrive on Windows 10
On Windows 10, when setting up a new installation, OneDrive is normally automatically configured once you add a Microsoft account to result a system account. Notwithstanding, if this isn't the case, or you're setting up the shadow service with a new account, you'll need to configure the service manually.
Setting up OneDrive on your device is a straightforward process. Presently is how
1. Open Start.
2. Quest OneDrive and click the top result to open the app.
- Quick tip If you don't find OneDrive on the Outset menu, the punter is probably not installed. You can download the OneDrive punter offline installer from Microsoft and double- click the train to install it. Also, if the setup process doesn't appear, right- click the shadow icon from the release area and take the Subscribe in button.
4. Click the Subscribe in button.
5. Confirm your account word.
6. Click the Subscribe in button again.
7. (Optional ) Click the Change venue option to specify a different pamphlet to store the shadow trains.
8. Click the Ensuing button.
9. (Optional Optional) Clear the Desktop, Documents, and Pictures selections.
- Quick note OneDrive offers the capableness to back up your system profile brochures. Although it's recommended to use this option, you may not have enough space to upload all your cues if you have the free interpretation of theservice.However, skip this option until you autograph up for a subscription plan, If this is the case. You can always enter the backup settings from the Proxy tab in the OneDrive settings.
10. Click the Skip button (or or Continue button).
11. Click the Not now button.
12. Click the Ensuing button.
13. Click the Ensuing button again.
14. Click the Ensuing button one another time.
15. Click the Thereafter button.
16. Click the Close button.
After you complete the path, OneDrive will be ready to start uploading cues.