Get Free 50GB Storage Space With Mega Cloud Storage
In this article, learn how to sign up for 50 GB of free storage at www.mega.nz. Looking for a cloud storage network where you can store your files online and retrieve them anytime from any device? Then all you need is Mega Cloud storage.
Mega Cloud Storage is a free online file storage platform designed to make online file storage and sharing fun and easy. All users receive 50 GB of storage upon registration, which can be increased up to 4 TG depending on circumstances. It is also a mobile app that makes sharing and downloading files much easier. Here are some of the features of the mega cloud storage website.
Features of Mega.NZ Cloud Storage50GB free storage space.
- Mobile App for quick file storage and sharing
- Well secured file transfer and sharing
- File transfer between mobile device and PC
- Mega Chat for text messaging.
Sign Up Mega.NZ Cloud StorageTo sign up for Mega Cloud Storage and enjoy more than 50 GB of storage is as simple as:
- Visit mega storage website at www.mega.nz with your mobile or your desktop storage device
- Now, click on create account
- Enter your full name and provide a valid email address
- Choose a password to suit, re-enter password and click create account and This will create a new account here.
To log in to your Mega Vault account, simply log in to the website as shown above. This time, all you have to do is click "Login" and enter your username and password.
Using Mega Storage on Mobile Devices
Now that you have a mega storage account, you are free to upload files to your account. But like we said before, the Mega mobile app is the easiest way to upload files to your account. So you need to download the Mega storage app. Below are the steps to download this app on your device.
- Go to the Google Play Store in your mobile device browser.
- You need a Google account to use Google Play freely.
- Enter "Mega Cloud storage" in the search field and click "Search". As a result, select the mega storage app and install it on your device.
- Finally, find the app in the app menu and launch the app.
- Enter your login information and log in.
- This will open your cloud drive.
- You can use the app to upload or update files to cloud storage.
- Click an option, such as Three Vertical Dots.
- Select "Download" from the options displayed. Browse the folder and select the file to download. The entire file will then be downloaded to your mega drive.