Cloud storage is great for personal use (e.g. storing all your photos and videos online) and commercial use. Working from home, you need to store documents and share them with team members over the Internet. Store your important files in the cloud so you can access them anytime, anywhere. Both Box and Dropbox are excellent cloud storage clients that can provide users with many services. Let's take a look at the pros and cons of Box and Dropbox to find out which one is right for you. Best for: I use it every day as it is compatible with almost every other app I use.
- Various useful native tools-Dropbox Paper, Showcase, HelloSign
- Free download of independent apps for each device
- Compatible with a large number of applications and services
- Expensive paid subscription plans
- The free plan only provides 2 GB of storage space Dropbox is a pioneer in cloud storage and continues to be the preferred choice for many users. A simple, convenient, and reliable file sharing client with built-in tools like Paper, Showcase, and HelloSign to handle documents without leaving Dropbox.