Cloud storage is very suitable for personal use (such as storing all your photos and videos online) and commercial use. If you work from home, you must store your documents and share them with your team members over the Internet. When you save important files in the cloud, you can also access them anytime, anywhere. Both Box and Dropbox are excellent cloud storage clients that can provide users with many services. Let’s explore the advantages and disadvantages of Box and Dropbox and see which one is right for you.
Best for: daily use, because it is compatible with almost all other applications you use.
- Various useful native tools-Dropbox Paper, Showcase, HelloSign
- Free download of independent apps for each device
- Compatible with a large number of applications and services
- Expensive paid subscription plans
- The free plan only provides 2 GB of storage space