2. Go to the video you want to download. You can choose a video from the home page or search for something using the "Search" bar at the top of the screen. Once you select the video, it should play immediately.
3. Click the Share icon. It's the gray arrow below the video. Some sharing options will appear.
4. Click the blue COPY link next to the URL. This copies the link to your clipboard.
5. Navigate to https://keepvid.pro. You can do this in the same browser tab if you wish.
6. Right-click the "Enter Link" field. It's at the top of the KeepVid page.
7. Click Paste.
8. Click the blue Download Now button. KeepVid will fetch the video and display some format options.
9. Select a download format. To get the highest possible quality, click the blue Best Download video next to the video. To choose a lower-quality (smaller) file, click Download Other Formats and make your selection. This downloads the file to your computer.
If prompted, select a saving location and click Save, Download, or OK. You can then watch the video by double-clicking the file on your computer.